Requires that you have some scaffold experience.
- Scaffold Builders will be responsible for Build, modify and remove scaffolding as required for work at the shipyard dry docked or waterborne ships including staging within internal tanks.
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and processes involved with basic building techniques and form construction.
- Must be able to read blueprints, plans, and drawings proficiently to perform duties.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Scaffold Builder.
- Minimum of 2 years shipyard experience
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements. of standing, walking, climbing stairs, light to heavy lifting, carrying, twisting, kneeling, stooping and bending.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50lbs
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations for safe operations
- Scaffold Erector/Builder must be a competent person or one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39970
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer