- Have the advanced knowledge of crane signals and terminologies
- Ability to communicate with crane operators via hand signals or voice radios
- Ability to carry and use chain falls
- Have the advanced knowledge in proper inspect, use and store wire rope pennants and slings
- Have the ability to determine load weight and center gravity when rigging equipment
- Ability determining the correct rigging equipment for the current task
- Possess the knowledge of using complex multipoint suspension techniques to maneuver loads and move objects from heights of 50ft to 70ft.
- Possess the knowledge of knot tying with the capabilities of tying knots and knowing their uses and functionalities such as bowlines, square knots and hitches, etc.
- Ability to estimate the weight needed to accomplish weight test for different types of ships equipment
- Be able to carry full tool bag and assist outside machinist in removing, disassembling, repairing, reassembling and reinstalling ships equipment
- Must be able to work at heights 20ft or higher
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk, kneel, and crawls for long periods of time
- Must be able to adhere and understand the companies safety policies as well as industrial safety requirements
- Have a minimum of basic tools ranging from 1/4 to 1 1/4
- Must be a qualified rigger level one and qualified signal person – OSHA 1926 Subpart CC Certified. Must be able to show proof.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41161
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer