Position Summary / Responsibilities
- Interprets federal and state and/or international regulations as they apply to products, financial processes, and other processes, practices and procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures to ensure that these are in compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Investigates and resolves compliance problems, questions, or complaints received from other units of the company, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc.
- May develop and implement programs designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies.
- May audit and evaluate current policies, procedures, and documentation for compliance with government laws and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices. Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform fairly complex professional tasks.
- Problem Solving Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Discretion/Latitude Performs fairly complex tasks and participates in determining objectives of assignment.
- Plan schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Impact Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- Liaison Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- May develop and deliver presentations.
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors in related field and 6 years of relevant professional experience or 11 years as a qualified RCT at NNS. 4 years of relevant experience with a Master’s degree
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41863
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.