Ameri-Force Craft Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to fill an immediate need as a result of recent and expected growth. This Recruitment Coordinator will report directly with the Southwest Regional Manager and work alongside the local team to evaluate client needs, conduct searches, network with candidates, build relationships with professionals seeking career opportunities and find quality candidates to present to clients with the highest standard of customer satisfaction and follow through.
- Human Resources Management
- Candidate Recruitment
- Logistical support
- Account management
- Customer service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate applicants by discussing specific requirements and qualifications of various opportunities while professionally articulating the needs and vision of various business partners.
- Builds qualified candidate network through placement of job advertisements, career fairs, networking events, academic partnerships and utilization of social media.
- Actively seeks passive candidates utilizing a variety of recruiting platforms (Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Seeks, interviews, assesses, completes reference checks and places candidates that completely satisfy client requirements in contract, temp-to-perm and direct hire positions.
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle and ensure thorough completion of all necessary paperwork and screening protocols. This includes (but is not limited to) E-Verify, I-9, drug tests, background checks, etc. as required by the client.
- Maintain a high level of organization while maintaining accurate and timely record keeping in ATS program.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through consistent candidate engagement, follow-up and feedback.
- Display proficiency for consistently meeting and exceeding recruitment goals.
- Support Operations in the field with on-site candidate milestones (interviews/assessments, badging, starts, etc.) as needed.
- Develop and partner with hiring managers, HR and upper management to craft strategic recruiting solutions.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of professional search or outside sales experience.
- Must be a self-starter with a hunter mindset.
- Effective and highly professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Developed time management and organization skills.
- Profoundly self-motivated, metric-focused and goal-oriented.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
- Flexible and able to manage changes in market demands.
- Knowledgeable in federal and state employment policies and regulations.
- Familiarity managing ATS/CRM platforms.
- Experience in managing full recruitment cycle in a phone-centric environment.
- Experience placing professionals in Marine, DoD, Aerospace, Construction or IT a strongly preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a field or office setting.
- To be supplied by Human Resources
TO APPLY, email your resume to [email protected]
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.