- Responsible for asking each individual, a short questionnaire before they enter the worksite.
- The client is seeking individuals who can verbally administer a questionnaire and a non-touch temperature reading to determine entry to the utility generation station or water/wastewater facilities.
- Assessing a pass/fail results.
- Taking the temperature of each employee and assessing if a pass or fail temperature reading.
- Documenting those individuals who do not pass.
- Ability to wear equipment including face shield that will be attached to a hard hat, nitrile/latex gloves, and ability to wear N95 filtering face piece respirator.
- Work in partnership with onsite staff, security and other personnel.
- Knowledge or how to work a digital thermometer (no touch thermometer) and or ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to read digital outputs from thermometer.
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours at a time.
- Ability work outside in all weather conditions, in high traffic areas.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- If work site requires Safety Boots, voucher will be provided for use at store.
- Reliable transportation.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43558
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.