- Conducts quality assurance checks, inspections, and final product inspections as assigned.
- Performs in-process quality assessments, including compliance audits prior to customer inspection utilizing visual or other inspection methods.
- Generates, maintains and audits documentation related to inspections performed, e.g. call outs, sign-off sheets, test procedures, objective quality evidence (OQE).
- Consults with project team, production leads, customer and / or class during external inspections as necessary.
- Implements and maintains vessel specific inspection plans and requirements per applicable contract requirements or as assigned.
- May be assigned to audit the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 or similar.
- Complies with Quality Management direction and reporting requirements as directed.
- Offsite travel could potentially be in excess of 40%. Training to support this position may also include travel.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) years’ experience in a maritime welding environment and three (3) years’ experience in quality inspection including Level II certification in Visual (VT) and Liquid Penetrant (PT) or Magnetic Particle (MT).
- Within the last six (6) months, maintained Level II certification in Visual (VT) in accordance with SNT-TC-1A.
- Capable of qualification for Visual (VT) and Liquid Penetrant (PT) within 30 days.
- Computer skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and data.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be DBIDs Eligible
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42541
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.