Experienced certified paint coating inspector. A minimum NACE level 1 or SSPC NBPI paint inspector certification with three or more years’ experience is a requirement for this position.
- Must have 3+ years verifiable experience as a paint & coatings inspector, with valid NACE Level 1 certification or SSPC NBPI (NAVSEA Basic Paint Inspector) certification.
- The applicant must have excellent working knowledge of NAVSEA Standard Items. In particular a solid understanding of NAVSEA Standard Item 009-32 (Cleaning and Painting Requirements) and its critical coat processes, appendices under paragraph 3.7.
- indoctrination into learning the TruQC paperless system.
- Possessing strong computer skills in Microsoft office is essential.
- Utilize the TruQC paperless system for coating inspections for this department and our sub-contractors.
- Be involved in pre-inspections prior to check point call outs.
- Perform onboard deck plate check points with the customer’s representative.
- Possess strong organizational skills. Ability to meet deadlines – other duties assigned by Management.
- Additionally you will be required to oversee our Paint Dept. and our subcontractor’s quality control by reviewing all the critical coat check points/documents prior to being submitted to the Government.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have OSHA 10 and fire watch certifications.
- Must have own transportation, as work will be between Mayport and drydock.
- Must be DBIDs eligible.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43715
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.