- Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations.
- Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
- Primary duties will include:
- Accepting delivery of items from various delivery carriers at multiple locations
- Pulling lists of parts from warehouse (by hand and utilizing a forklift)
- Creating disbursement documentation
- Deliver parts to various customers (using company vehicles)
- Accepting and processing Return to Stock.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0-2 years of Experience
- Ability to Drive a Forklift
- Clean Driving record and ability to drive a Company Vehicle
- Experience in a Warehouse environment
- Ability to move and position objects weighing 20 to 50 Lbs.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41783
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.