- Design low voltage (typically 480VAC and lower) power and control systems for automated packaging applications including control system panels, safety systems, and automation network design.
- Prepare scopes of work, bills of material, specifications, and other necessary project documents.
- Develop functional specifications/sequence of operations.
- Develop PLC and HMI applications.
- Execute project work independently within budget and on schedule.
- Assist in the development & implementation of acceptance test plans for the equipment at vendor’s facility and for the installed system at customer’s facility.
- Continually develop technical and interpersonal skills.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or related.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in: Conveyor system controls design, Packaging equipment integration, Rockwell Automation PLC/HMI programming, Capital project execution.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41269
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.