Ameri-Force Professional Services is seeking an experienced Recruiter to fill an immediate need as a result of recent and expected growth. This recruiter will work directly with the recruiting team to evaluate client needs, conduct searches, network with candidates, build relationships with professionals seeking career opportunities and find quality candidates to present to clients with the highest standard of customer satisfaction and follow through.
- Builds qualified candidate network through placement of job advertisements, career fairs, networking events, academic partnerships and utilization of social media.
- Actively seeks passive candidates utilizing a variety of recruiting platforms (Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Evaluate applicants by discussing specific requirements and qualifications of various opportunities while professionally articulating the needs and vision of various business partners.
- Seeks, interviews, assesses, completes reference checks and places candidates that completely satisfy client requirements in contract, temp-to-perm and direct hire positions.
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle and ensure thorough completion of all necessary paperwork and screening protocols. This includes (but is not limited to) E-Verify, I-9, drug tests, background checks, etc. as required by the client.
- Maintain a high level of organization while maintaining accurate and timely record keeping in ATS program.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through consistent candidate engagement, follow-up and feedback.
- Act as industry SME and develop competitive analysis and market reports as requested by client and upper management.
- Display proficiency for consistently meeting and exceeding recruitment goals.
- 2+ years of professional search experience
- Must be a self-starter with a hunter mindset
- Effective and highly professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Developed time management and organization skills
- Profoundly self-motivated, metric-focused and goal-oriented
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and goals
- Flexible and able to manage changes in market demands
- Knowledgeable in federal and state employment policies and regulations
- Familiarity managing ATS/CRM platforms
- Experience in managing full recruitment cycle in a phone-centric environment
- Experience placing professionals in Engineering, Marine, DoD, Aerospace, Construction or IT a strongly preferred
- Employee Owned company
- Completive pay and commission plan
- To be supplied by Human Resources
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
To Apply, email your resume. Reference Job “Professional Recruiter”
Email: [email protected]
Call: (904) 357-5543
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.