- The selected candidate will support test equipment and operational ground equipment development.
- The position will require selected candidate to create, modify and maintain drawings of hardware which includes, but not limited to custom test sets, custom drawers, test cables and hardware designed to be inserted into ground antennas and supporting facilities.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the electronic packaging of hardware, design updates and drawing documentation.
- Ensure consistency and quality of hardware designs.
- Understand basic electrical requirements and translate those into a mechanical designs.
- Experience with 3D modeling and 2D drawing creation.
- Hardware design and drawing creation in CREO.
- Work with data management systems such as Intralink, TeamCenter, Enovia.
- Mechanical Lead on programs with possibility of leading up to 5 design engineers.
- Present at design reviews.
- Involved in program meetings as an integral member providing status updates, creating schedules, identifying staffing needs, identifying challenges and providing solutions.
- The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Candidate must also be able to collaborate closely with electrical engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 5 years of design engineering experience OR Master’s Degree in STEM and 3 years of design engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering.
- Experience with 3D CAD tool such as CREO, Pro/E, Catia v5.
- Experience with 2D CAD tool such as AutoCAD.
- Experience in electro-mechanical design/products.
- Active, In scope DoD Top Secret or SCI clearance.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40202
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.