- The Purchasing Specialist III is responsible for the procurement and management of simple to moderately complex electronic components and mechanical assemblies.
- This position will be responsible for the management of existing orders and the issuance of new orders.
- This position will also require leadership as it will be responsible for the delegation of orders too buyers and tracking of progress.
- RFP creation/generation.
- Review of proposals for compliance with company practices.
- Cost/price analysis when necessary.
- Compliant file documentation according to corporate practices and flow-down requirements.
- Award and post-award management of suppliers.
- Supplier management and development.
- Lead Buyer, coordinating material movement through all buyers.
- Report to Procurement Manager weekly buyer stats and material procurement progress/status.
- Four-year Degree in related discipline or equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of Supply Chain work experience.
- More than proficient skills in MS Word, and Excel.
- Prefer that candidate have current working knowledge and understanding of the FAR/DFARS.
- Experience in the development of RFP packages.
- Experience in the review and analysis of supplier proposals.
- Experience in negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions, schedule and other order provisions.
- Experience in supplier selection and post-award subcontract management.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and effective negotiation capabilities are required.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and have good interdepartmental communication skills.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- MRP experience.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40946
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer