- The selected candidate will oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- The candidate will also review status of projects and budget, manage schedules and prepare status reports, assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- The selected candidate will also develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsibilities span from pre-coordination with the customer on future requirements through successful, on–time deliveries of hardware to customer requirements.
- This position requires frequent interaction with program leadership and extensive coordination with company’s Contracts, GSC, Production, Internal Program Management and Customer POCs.
- This is an individual contributor position.
- Analyze company’s hardware requirements supporting F-35 Production Teammate Furnished Equipment, Spares and Support Equipment.
- Work with stakeholders to develop achievable plans for quantities & dates for hardware delivery, including financial impacts
- Assist in the development and subsequent utilization of a “Portal” which manages the baseline of company’s requirements, capturing new requirements and any changes to existing requirements as well as the associated fulfillment of these requirements.
- Coordinate with company’s stakeholders to address priorities and/or the government customer to ensure F-35 Production & Sustainment are supported.
- Support the F-35 Program Integration Team in developing & delivering associated performance metrics for Company’s hardware deliveries.
- Bring ideas forward to the team and complete projects as assigned to further Program objectives and goals.
- Support the Air Systems Integration Team’s Integration Manager as tasked on projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of applicable experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- SAP experience.
- General knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Familiarity with the Integrated Management Framework (IMF)
- Previous work experience with F-35 tools and processes.
- Prior experience with Integration, Contracts, Supply Chain, Production, or Logistics.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41438
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.