- Performs technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as fabrication, integration, modification, assembly, and test of electronic and electromechanical systems.
- Fabricates metal piece parts from supplied drawings in small light industrial machine shop utilizing CNC milling machine, CNC lathe, & other metal fabrication tools
- Desire and Interest in learning CNC machinery and metal fabrication experience beneficial.
- Fabricates both fiber optic and copper cable assemblies utilizing military and commercial grade connectors
- Basic soldering for cable fabrication work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting, prototype building, and simple developmental engineering tasks
- Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation on development systems and equipment to ensure conformance with design specificationsDiagnoses and isolate malfunctions down to the component level
- Utilizes routine development or diagnostic equipment including oscilloscope, VOM, DVM, signal generators and test apparatus Individual may be assigned to an area such as development, engineering, or test equipment design.
- Excludes those assigned to production test activities
- A high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years of additional education and/or related experience
- Experience with commercial and shipboard electronic cabinet build and integration
- Experienced in the use of various hand tools including power tools such as hand drill, drill press, grinder, sander to support design and prototype tasking
- A US citizenship with the ability to obtain a current Secret security clearance
- An associate degree or other 2-year technical degreeSolder and copper cable building experience or certifications
- Fiber Optic cable building experience or certifications
- Current Secret security clearance, or ability to obtain.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41818
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.