Experience: Three (3) or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
- Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
- Ability to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
- Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
- Ability to read a ruler using inches and tenths.
- Ability to prep and fit-up backing rings.
- Ability to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
- Ability to hand prep V bevels.
- Experience in fabrication of various details and assemblies from drawings.
- Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender.
- Ability to fit welded sockets.
- Ability to fit brazed joints with/without insert ring.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41394
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.