- The Pipefitters are responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
- Must have knowledge of all the J1 and J2 requirements.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have a good attendance record along with being a team player.
- Brazing qualifications for face feed and insert.
- Knowledge of bending rolling offsets and 90’s on a hand bender and machine benders
- Knowledge of tack welding, pipe and hangers.
- Must know standard items that pertain to pipe installation and testing.
- Able to hand prep piping for backing rings and butt welds either using grinder or cutting machines.
- Able to work to PCP’s and CWP’s along with the proper WAF and drawings.
- Must have prior experience with P-1 piping and P-2 high energy pipe testing and installation.
- Must be familiar with QA checkpoints and what paperwork needs to be on the job during the checkpoint.
- Be able to read micrometer, feeler gauges.
- Be able to identify pipe material.
- Basic knowledge of MIL STD 777.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work well with others.
- Visual Requirements: Must be able to pass a Standard Jaeger’s Test chart for near vision acuity reading J1 letters or equivalent with or without corrective aids and pass a color vision test using Ishihara’s Tests for Color Deficiency.
- Regular, reliable attendance on-site is an essential function of the job.
- Weekend work and/or extended hours may be required.
- Must be able to access all work locations, including government and private shipyards and/or vessels.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42510
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.