- The Pipefitters are responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
- Must have knowledge of all the J1 and J2 requirements.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have a good attendance record along with being a team player.
- Brazing qualifications for face feed and insert.
- Knowledge of bending rolling offsets and 90’s on a hand bender and machine benders
- Knowledge of tack welding, pipe and hangers.
- Must know standard items that pertain to pipe installation and testing.
- Able to hand prep piping for backing rings and butt welds either using grinder or cutting machines.
- Able to work to PCP’s and CWP’s along with the proper WAF and drawings.
- Must have prior experience with P-1 piping and P-2 high energy pipe testing and installation.
- Must be familiar with QA checkpoints and what paperwork needs to be on the job during the checkpoint.
- Be able to read micrometer, feeler gauges.
- Be able to identify pipe material.
- Basic knowledge of MIL STD 777.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work well with others.
- Visual Requirements: Must be able to pass a Standard Jaeger’s Test chart for near vision acuity reading J1 letters or equivalent with or without corrective aids and pass a color vision test using Ishihara’s Tests for Color Deficiency.
- Regular, reliable attendance on-site is an essential function of the job.
- Weekend work and/or extended hours may be required.
- Must be able to access all work locations, including government and private shipyards and/or vessels.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42510
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.