- Read and interpret blue prints and sketches and install most piping systems with some direct supervision.
- Perform shop prefab on piping systems by targeting removed assy’s
- Know and understands tag out procedures for piping systems prior to working on these systems.
- Knowledgeable on pipe bending making minor bends using crank style or hand bends.
- Able to work P-1 piping systems using weld joint identification with some direct supervision.
- Ability to identify Level 1 systems.
- Ability to hydrostatic test piping systems using approved hydro procedures.
- Ability to fit and install mechanically attached fittings.
- Ability to thread piping and to tap holes to proper size.
- Ability to bevel butt weld piping prior to fit up using grinders. Install pipe hangers and supports IAW applicable drawings.
- Knowledge of various types of piping and fittings.
- Knowledge of valve types and properly packing of valves.
- Ability to properly fit flanges joints to include proper gaskets and fasteners.
- Knowledge of hot work procedures and requirements.
- Ability to set-up and perform minor hot water flushing on brazed piping system.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 3 years shipyard experience
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42466
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.