- Have a working knowledge and understanding of welding standards, such as Tech-Pub-278, Tech-Pub-248, MIL-STD-1689 and proper joint designs IAW MIL-STD-22D.
- Have the ability to weld all types of materials, to tig and stick, weld plate, pipe including piping joints such as sockets, butts,E.B rings, backing rings and open butts.
- Have experience with various metals such as cuni, monel, stainless steel, alum and carbon steel/cromoly.
- Be able to set up and operate welding machines such as SYNCHROWAVE 250 and POWCON ST-300.
- Be able to trouble shoot problems with tig lines and machines.
- Be able to weld with the use of a mag-base mirror for tig and stick.
- Have the ability to utilize Metro PCP 912-04 for P-I piping.
- Must have experience with thin wall and heavy wall welding using various metal types.
- Must have 5 years shipyard experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment background and drug screen
- Must successfully pass a pipe weld test facilitated by client
- MUST BE DBIDS ELIG; In-Hand Pref.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42402
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.