- Read and interpret basic drawings and weld symbols.
- Ability to work in confined spaces for prolonged periods of time within OSHA guidelines.
- Must have knowledge of procedures in the 6GR position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Tig Pipe Welder
- And also possess the ability to successfully complete on boarding procedures in preparation to pass 6-GR weld qualification test requirements for copper nickel and stainless steel to meet contract requirements for 1st Class welding on the vessel.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40030
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer