- Welds a variety of metal surfaces or pipe using various types of welding equipment.
- Welds shell plating, fabricated cast or forged components according to specifications for vessels, tanks or other structural assemblies.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
- Three years experience in welding, knowledge of welding procedures, and various types of welding equipment, proficient in flat, vertical, overhead, and horizontal arc, SMAW and flux-core, tig welding and air arc skills.
- Must pass plate test in all positions and pipe test on 6G restricted fix position using FCAW and GTAW processes.
- Must be certified to operate high reaching equipment.
- Must have ability to work at heights, in confined spaces, and be available to work any shift.
- Must comprehend written and verbal instructions (in English).
- Must be able to hear warning signals, read and comprehend safety instructions, regulations and warnings.
- Set up tools, welding equipment and supplies at job site
- Burns pipe or penetrations.
- Tacks and welds pipe.
- Cleans weld area; sweeps and removes scrap.
- Other job duties as may be assigned relevant to the trade.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42348
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.