- Ability to fuse inserts and weld carbon steel, stainless steel and copper nickel pipe using SMAW and GTAW processes
- Ability to mirror weld using the SMAW and GTAW processes
- Be able to weld different materials with stick and TIG.
- Have the ability to weld pipe and plate including butts, sockets, and backing rings.
- Have experience with carbon steel/cromoly, CUNI and stainless steel materials.
- 5 years of shipyard experience as a Pipe Welder
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42157
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.