- Ability to fuse inserts and weld carbon steel, stainless steel and copper nickel pipe using SMAW and GTAW processes
- Ability to marrow weld using the SMAW and GTAW processes
- Have knowledge of proper joint designs IAW MIL-STD-22D.
- Be able to weld different materials with stick and tig.
- Have the ability to weld pipe and plate including butts, sockets, and backing rings.
- Have experience with carbon steel/cromoly, CUNI and stainless steel materials.
- Be able to operate with welding banks and some knowledge of the operation of welding machines such as SYNCHROWAVE 250 and POWCON ST-300.
- Be able to troubleshoot problems with TIG lines and machines.
- 6 years of shipyard experience as a Pipe Welder
- Must have or be able to obtain DBIDs
- Must have OSHA 10 or be able to attend OSHA Training
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42264
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.