- Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the SMAW (Shielded metal arc) process
- Ability to fuse inserts and weld carbon steel, stainless steel and copper nickel pipe using the SMAW and GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) processes
- Ability to mirror weld using the SMAW and GTAW processes
- Heating – Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
- Experience working in physically demanding environments (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.).
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
- Ability to properly use fillet gauges, butt gauges, and a six inch scale.
- Minimum five years commercial/naval experience
- Must be able to pass a lifetime Background check and 6 month hair follicle test
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41588
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.