- Installing, inspecting, maintaining and repairing the systems that deliver products or energy to the ships.
- Installing and maintaining valves, gauges and switches that operate these systems
- Five (5) or more years marine pipefitter work as a First Class Pipefitter.
- Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
- Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
- Qualified to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
- Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
- Ability to sketch and bend TFW piping (2- inch and below)
- Braze and tack weld qualified if required by ordering Department
- Must be able to pass a background check and a hair follicle drug test
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39453
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer