- To have experienced working knowledge of the Industrial Structural Fitting, Assembly & Welding Industry and the various terminologies, blue print reading, measurements, takeouts, job specifications, etc., to build an integrally complete erection system.
- Fluent in understanding job specification, blue print reading, target point measurements, true / plumb / square checking, and any necessary torque requirements, for large industrial structural steel systems.
- The ability to cut, prep, fit and tack small to large; HSS box tubes, Angle, W-members, Flat Plate,0 etc., from various material types through true-plumb-square; into weld ready status, by the use of isometric and structural drawings, why adhering to specific fit tolerance requirements.
- The ability to properly select, measure, hand dress, score and cut with torch, air arc, plasma, grinder, power saws, hand tools, etc., as necessary to prepare metal surfaces for welding process to be completed per job specific requirements.
- Installation knowledge of all forms of structural system hangers, supports, braces, etc., from temporary through jam-nut completion.
- Strong mechanical / structural aptitude and problem solver who can understand and follow instruction.
- Accountability for completion of daily work assignments while monitoring quality, safety and health regulations.
- Operate overhead cranes and or forklifts, while adhering to industry standard practices of safe rigging systems and techniques.
- Safely and efficiently direct and monitor two or more helpers.
- Documentation of all quality reporting methods employed per SEA Quality Standards
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and safety requirements and physically / medically qualified to wear required PPE per OSHA standards
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or GED
- Threading, grinding, welding, brazing, rigging, plasma cutting, gas arc cutting.
- Minimum 5 Years’ related experience or training in an Industrial setting.
- Must have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license, and clean back-ground check.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40049
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer