- Analyzes, audits, reconciles and resolves complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll processing.
- Ensures payroll reporting and payments are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and federal, state and IRS regulations.
- Prepares monthly journal entries for payroll entries processed.
- Researches and interprets federal and state regulatory requirements and resolves tax, withholding, garnishment, and wage/hour issues for payroll processing.
- Responds to auditing and regulatory inquiries.
- May work with system programmers to achieve solutions or administer company payroll system with outside service provider.
- Supervise staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Accounting or Finance with 6+ years of related work experience
- OR Master’s degree in Business, HR, Accounting or Finance with 4+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with SAP, HRIS, MS Office (Excel and Access) and payroll Experience in managing staff.
- Ability to multi-task during periods of interruption.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance which requires US Citizenship and a clean criminal history.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42691
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.