- Experience must include working in a physically demanding environment, confined spaces, working at heights, and in the use of a blaster air-fed helmet and/or soft hood air-fed respirator and a negative-pressure half-face respirator.
- Blasters must have five (5) or more years of experience in using high pressure blast equipment.
- Ultra High Pressure blasting vessels.
- Must be US Citizens.
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug test and background check.
- OSHA 10 General Industry or Maritime is required
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41716
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.