- Must have the ability to climb inside tanks and work safely on marine hanging staging
- Ability to set up / break down paint lines
- Apply epoxy, urethane and antifouling coatings at specified film thicknesses using an airless spray gun on flat walled steel
- Understand what a wet film gauge is and how to use it
- Ability to select the proper tip size based on coatings to be applied at specified mil thickness
- Operate a boom lift
- Ability to apply coatings while working on marine hanging staging
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must have recent experience.
- Must have own Blasting Hood
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41789
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.