- Painters will be capable of preparing surfaces, filling holes, as appropriate and mixing coating to produce the dressed color and consistency.
- They will be able to apply coating using both spray and brush and roll methods.
- Needs at least 5 years recent shipyard experience as a Painter.
- Must be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39801
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer