**UPCOMING WORK IN EARLY 2019**
- Must have knowledge of mixing and application of epoxy and enamel paints
- Must be able to perform the job with little to no supervision
- Must be able to read job specs and complete the job accordingly
- Should have a good understanding of the requirements under NAVSEA Standard Item 009-32
- Must know how to use power tools associated with surface preparation and paint removal
- Must have knowledge of brushing and rolling painting
- Must have knowledge of surface preparation SSPC-SP-1, SP-2, SP-3, SP-5, SP-6, SP-10, SP-11 and SP-12
- Must have knowledge of paints used in marine painting, including safety data sheets, NAVSEA 718 product data sheets and the proper use of wet film gauges
- Must possess knowledge of the differences between critical coated systems and non-critical coated systems.
- Must have knowledge concerning paint induction times and also have some knowledge of spray painting or pumpkin (gas free) procedures
- Needs at least 5 years recent shipyard experience as a Painter.
- Must be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39994
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer