- Will assist outside machinist journeyman and outside machinist improvers, as directed.
- Will assist with removal and installation of various machine parts.
- Will assist with carrying tools and parts to and from job site and shop.
- Must be DBIDs eligible and MUST have OSHA 10.
- Must have 1+ years shipyard experience, working on naval vessels.
- Must be available to work any schedule as required.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42683
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.