- Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the duties below.
- Read blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines; such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders and shapers.
- Calculates and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed coolant, flow, depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be DBIDs eligible (in-hand preferred)
- 3-7 years experience as a shipyard outside machinist required.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42451
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.