- MUST Have atleast 2 years of Navy vessel experience.
- MUST Have reliable transportation
- MUST be DBIDS eligible
- MUST be US Citizen or US Naturalized.
- Should be able to identify parts, read tech manuals, spec items and blueprints.
- They should be able to furnish sizes and clearance and also recommendations to supervisor.
- Should be able to work on any equipment shown below with close supervision.
A. Experienced in machinery overhaul and installation and testing of all the following:
- Winches (Electric driven* Electro hydraulic)
- Anchor windlesses
- Steering gear
- Air compressors
- Pump and motor alignments
- Valve repairs
- Diesel engine repairs
- Hydraulic trouble shooting * repairs
- Reduction gear repairs
- Generator repairs
- Boat davit repairs
- Bearing fit-up & installation
- Gas turbine repairs
B. Propulsion experience of the following:
- Shafting repairs and alignment, fixed and controllable pitch
- Propellers removed and installed
- Rudders repair and installed
C. Tool operation requirements:
- Operate grinder fixed and portable
- Operate drill presses fixed and portable
- Fixed presses
- Porta powers
- Hydraulic jacks
- Torches and torque wrenches
- Assorted sizes of combination wrenches, socket sets, slip joint pliers, adjustable wrenches, wire pliers, hammers-ball pean and flat head, screw drivers (flat and phillips) vise grips, 6” scale- 12’ tape measure and snap ring pliers. Micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, pipe wrench, punch set, chisels and small mall.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41603
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer