- Installs, maintains, and repairs ship’s main propulsion and auxiliary systems including, but not limited to: Gas Turbine, Diesel propulsion, propulsion shafting, propellers, rudders, and steering systems. Installs, maintains, and repairs ship’s subsystems including, but not limited to: pumps, compressors, purifiers, heat exchanges, hydraulic/electric motor operators, valves, fluid control components/assemblies, and fluid/air/hydraulic systems. Test installed equipment to ensure system meets specifications. Installs and tests various shop equipment.
- Removal, installation, alignments and operation of main and aux shipboard equipment, (wheels, shafts, generators, pumps, hydraulics, valves, diesel engines, radiators, heat exchangers, coolers, etc)
- Must have own set of OSM tools.
- Any electrical knowledge is a plus but not mandatory.
- Use precise measuring instruments.
- Must pass pre employment drug screening and background check.
- Shipyard skill required or preferred.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41182
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer