- Remove, repair, overhaul, install and align main propulsion machinery and associated equipment/components. Also remove, repair, overhaul, install and align equipment associated with auxiliary systems
- Perform all types of major alignments (gearbox, engine shaft, etc.)
- Disassemble and reassemble tow winch components, mooring winches, capstans, anchor windlasses, hydraulic and mechanical cranes.
- Use all tools to perform outside machinist work to include dial calipers, calipers rulers, micrometers, and stack height gages
- Study and comprehend blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals specifications or samples parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence operations and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequences operations and set up requirements
- Minimum 3 years of shipyard machinist experience
- Must have own tools.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40578
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer