- MUST Have atleast 3+ years of relevant shipyard experience.
- MUST Have reliable transportation
- MUST be DBIDS eligible
- Should be able to identify parts, read tech manuals, spec items and blueprints.
- They should be able to furnish sizes and clearance and also recommendations to supervisor.
- Should be able to work on any equipment shown below with close supervision.
A. Experienced in machinery overhaul and installation and testing of all the following:
- 1. Winches (Electric driven* Electro hydraulic)
- 2. Anchor windlesses
- 3. Steering gear
- 4. Air compressors
- 5. Pump and motor alignments
- 6. Valve repairs
- 7. Diesel engine repairs
- 8. Hydraulic trouble shooting * repairs
- 9. Reduction gear repairs
- 10. Generator repairs
- 11. Boat davit repairs
- 12. Bearing fit-up & installation
- 13. Gas turbine repairs
B. Propulsion experience of the following:
- 1. Shafting repairs and alignment, fixed and controllable pitch
- 2. Propellers removed and installed
- 3. Rudders repair and installed
C. Tool operation requirements:
- 1. Operate grinder fixed and portable
- 2. Operate drill presses fixed and portable
- 3. Fixed presses
- 4. Porta powers
- 5. Hydraulic jacks
- 6. Torches and torque wrenches
- Assorted sizes of combination wrenches, socket sets, slip joint pliers, adjustable wrenches, wire pliers, hammers-ball pean and flat head, screw drivers (flat and phillips) vise grips, 6” scale- 12’ tape measure and snap ring pliers. Micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, pipe wrench, punch set, chisels and small mall.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39944
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer