Located in Jacksonville, FL or Portsmouth, VA with 50% travel.
Ameri-Force is seeking an energetic and driven Director of Sales to continue to build and lead our National Sales Team, which functions as the primary new business driver for various divisions of our organization. With a heavy emphasis on skilled trades, this leader and their team support all Branch operations through the United States. As Director, you will be responsible for direct selling, along with strategic planning for the department, the management of all sales representatives, ensuring the highest level of customer services is delivered, and will be tasked with working in conjunction with other key leaders to drive growth.
- Continue to build, develop, and manage a Sales Team.
- Develop the quality standards for Sales and ensure they are consistently maintained while working within the office and at home.
- Leads Sales Team in developing and reviewing metrics within our CRM.
- Educates, guides, and motivates staff to ensure best sales practices and strategies are implemented.
- Develop, track, and report departmental KPIs.
- Create department budget and achieve budgeted financial performance for the business line.
- Maintain regular communication with Operational Management to ensure real-time communication of requisitions is maintained.
- 5+ years of sales experience required, preferably within the staffing industry.
- Marine / Shipyard experience required, Industrial experience a plus.
- Experience managing a Sales Team is required.
- Experience with and understanding how to operate within a CRM.
- Proven experience as a motivator and team player with the ability to connect with employees and customers / potential customers.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of skilled trades preferred, but not required.
- A self-starter who is wanting to take the next step in their career and build / lead a Sales Team.
- As an employee-owned company, you will become eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) upon qualification.
- Ameri-Force offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to: BCBS Medical, Florida Combined Life Dental, Humana Vision along with Long Term Disability, AD&D insurance, Pre-paid Legal, Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off.
*Relocation Assistance Available
» TO APPLY, submit your credentials to [email protected]
Employee Owned Company | EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.