- Coordinate with staff and customers to identify business and technical requirements.
- Produce written documentation and artifacts for all work completed, including the translation of user requirements into technical designs.
- Assist the agency in the development of SAS programming, SAS processes, and visualization solutions .
- Troubleshoot and provide support on existing projects or application efforts.
- Leverage SAS programming for creation of analytical outputs.
- Understand the concepts supporting relational databases and data warehousing.
- Use various programming languages to perform analysis and data extraction.
- Ability to expand skills to learn text analytics and machine learning.
- In-depth knowledge of listed SAS products and the proven ability to create solutions in complex environments, including the use of SAS software to create datasets, visualizations, and interactive reports.
- Work as liaison for server/system issues related to SAS .
- Strong documentation skills to capture data sources and develop methodology from business rules.
- Base SAS and macro programming experience to data manipulate, sort, summarize, and report data.
- Working knowledge of SQL, SAS VA, SAS Graph, and ODS.
- Review, analyze, and modify existing products which may entail coding, debugging, testing, and documenting.
- Facilitate communication between business owners/end-users, SAS administrators, and IT support staff.
- Ensure that quality / security guidelines are followed.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Proficiency in BASE SAS, SAS EG, SAS/ACCESS, SAS MACRO PROGRAMMING, SAS STATS, SAS ODS GRAPHICS, SAS Visual Analytics 9.4 (Data preparation, data exploration, report design, report review and graphic design), SAS Studio, SAS BI/Dashboard)
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience and skill in SAS coding.
- 3+ years’ experience working in SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence platform, and using SAS Enterprise BI tools such as Enterprise Guide, Data Integration Studio, Information Map Studio, OLAP Cube Studio, Web Report Studio, BI Dashboard, Visual Analytics, SAS Management Console, Data Management Studio, etc.
- 2+ years of Oracle SQL is highly desirable.
- Experience writing SAS program source code, including: Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Procedures, Creating SAS reports, SAS/Access, and Integration Technologies.
- Knowledge of python or R is desirable.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40935
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer