- The company is hiring experienced Fitters.
- Positions will support operations for 2nd and 3rd shifts. Candidates must be able to work any shift.
- Candidate must demonstrate proficiency with reading rulers/tape measures.
- Prior experience reading and understanding construction/fabrication drawings and blue prints required.
- Candidate must also be able to lift up to 35 lbs. and climb ladders and stairs, as well as work in a confined space.
- Candidate must have ability to obtain/maintain clearance, although not required to start.
- Lays out, fits, aligns, and assembles prefabricated cast and forged components prior to welding, soldering, brazing, or bonding operations.
- Performs fitting and machining operations such as straighten, grind, burr, drill, ream, and countersink materials to close tolerances.
- Refers to general instructions to select equipment, set up, and lay out materials to be welded.
- May repair or rework parts to restore to required tolerances which have become distorted as a result of welding operations.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures
- Must Pass pre employment drug screen and lifetime background check
- 5 years of related experience
- High School diploma/GED and/or certification in assigned area preferred
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40067
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.