- Candidate to operate a variety of standard and special-purpose still and/or video cameras in support of customer/company requirements.
- Researches, plans, and produces electronic media for both internal and external audiences.
- Coordination and execution of creative still and video assignments.
- Works well independently and also collaboratively on a multimedia team.
- Improvises use of special-purpose equipment and difficult field assignments.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and photographic standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform complex, professional tasks, utilizes sound judgment and troubleshooting methods to develop solutions to a variety of problems.
- Ability to obtain a DoD secret clearance and SCI access.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years communications experience OR Master’s degree and 4 years of communications experience.
- Experience with Adobe tools and proficient with acrobat.
- Ability to work overtime and possibly weekends.
- Photography and cinematography experience.
- Experience with Motion Graphics.
- Project management experience
- Strategic planning
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40265
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer