- Must have experience breaking down mechanical equipment such a engines, motors, generators etc.
- Moto Rewinder experience is a plus
- Experience inspecting, repairing, and maintaining functional parts of automotive and mechanical equipment (i.e. forklifts, front-end loaders, cherry pickers, etc.).
- Inspecting and diagnosing equipment malfunctions, maintaining service records on vehicles and equipment, adjusting brakes, aligning wheels, checking batteries, repairing tires and tubes,
- Performing oil changes, and disassembling and overhauling internal combustion engines, pumps, pump power units, generators, transmissions, clutches and rear ends.
- Must have at least two (2) years of mechanical experience.
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #38922
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer