Internal Note: – ACTIVE SECRET clearance required walking in the door.This will start out as a 3 month assignment with potential to be extended through 9 months.There is also a possibility that this could be contract to hire depending upon the business need. There is NO guarantee. Feedback from L3 is that this role requires strong SolidWorks experience. Please screen candidates for this experience.
- Mechanical design, integration, test and production support of simulation equipment.
- Responsibilities include development of 3D models, detailed drawings and interfacing with manufacturing.
- Must have an existing, active Secret Security Clearance.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline
- Prefer 4+ years of directly related experience
- Experience developing 3D models and detailed drawings
- Ability to develop innovative solutions
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, management, and customers
- Experience using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Finite Element Analysis application experience
- Familiarity with aircraft cockpit systems
- Simulation equipment experience
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40845
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.