Load, unload, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard, or work site and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Opening containers using hand tools: counts, weighs and samples materials and uses computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and recording information.
- Loading and unloading materials onto or from pallets, trays, multi-level racks, conveyors, and machines by hand.
- Loading or unloading materials into or from trucks by hand.
- Conveys materials using wheelbarrow, hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator, or other devices.
- Stacks or assembles materials.
- Aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
- Process the receipt, issue and storing of material daily.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant experience.
- Commitment to helping maintain our high level of inventory accuracy by being able to count accurately and learn and process transactions both timely and accurately.
- Ability to follow safety rules and work safely.
- Ability to load and unload trucks.
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Have sound interpersonal skills in working with other employees and visitors to our facility.
- Ability to comply with policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass a fork truck drivers test for safe handling and movement of material in, out and around our facility.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43780
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.