- Candidate must be able to develop schedules from and for estimates (ROM Rough Order of Magnitude, from partial information)
- Develop a detailed schedule based on the company specific WBS and scheduling processes from ROM schedules.
- Systematic-minded Scheduler who will analyze schedule variances and recommend corrective actions as well as report project progress to management for internal review.
- This role is for someone that is extremely organized, has an eye for detail, and the ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work with all departments to gather and mantain information and provide updates on schedules.
- Able to resource load the schedule based upon the work order and estimate.
- Able to run reports; especally critical paths.
- Develop recovery/acceleration plans.
- Capable of multitasking as Document Control point of contact.
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access ability is a plus.
- 3 plus years as a Marine Project Scheduler Engineer in a shipyard setting is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41876
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.