Experience: The Deck Electrician must have three (3) or more years of experience in the electrical field – Marine or Commercial Nuclear applications.
- Must be able to read and interpret shipboard electrical installation drawings, wiring tables, schematics, and work packages.
- Work independently with proper instruction.
- Proficient in the use of basic electrical meters and test instruments (volt-ohm meter, clamp-on ammeter, insulation resistance testers (mergers, etc.).
- General deck electrician work. (i.e. layoff and mount electrical equipment and wireways; install cable penetrations in equipment , bulkheads, and decks; cable installation; cable terminations; and cut-in and hook-up)6. Physically able to climb vertical and inclined stairs and ladders, crawl, bend, stoop, work at heights, and work in confined spaces.
- Proficient in the use of basic electrician hand tools (i.e. Pliers, wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, connector crimping tools, etc.)
- Physically able to climb vertical and inclined stairs and ladders, crawl, bend, stoop, work at heights, and work in confined spaces.
- A Deck Electrician will be required to pass the Stud Shooting training class and the associated vision test. These tests will administered by NNS.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42565
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.