- 5 Years minimum as a Marine Electrician.
- Must be able to read schematics and troubleshoot.
- Basic ABS Rules and know where to find and use CFRs.
- Can Megger Cables.
- Can use Volt-Ohm Meter.
- Distinguish colors on Multi-Conductor Cable and understand color codes.
- Connect Single Phase and Three Phase Motors.
- Can connect Single and Three Phase Transformers.
- Knows proper operation of ABT and MBT.
- Can work with all voltages in AC Power Distribution up to 1000Volts.
- Know how to parallel circuitry in both AC and DC.
- Knows how to connect Generators, check phase rotation of Generator, and parallel Generators.
- Knows how to change rotation on a three-phase motor.
- Knows proper sizes of Motor Starters (NEMA Ratings).
- Can check amp draw on Equipment.
- 5 years as a Marine Electrician in Shipyard.
- Work is located in Jeanerette, LA.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42660
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.