- Install, repair and hook up equipment for all electrical services on the ship.
- Lay out, pull, lift out and install cable and conduit.
- Prepare work area, drill holes and grind metal surfaces, and weld mounting equipment and tests electrical equipment.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
- Prepare work areas, drill holes and grind metal surfaces
- Install welds and hook up equipment
- Lay out, pull, rip out, repair and install cable and conduit
- Test electrical equipment
- Read composite blueprints, computer printouts and Navy standards manual
- Removes scrap and performs general clean up
- Other tasks as may be assigned relevant to the trade
- Housekeeping in all work areas, including sweeping.
- May be required to attend safety, quality and/or process improvement meetings.
- Must have two years marine electrical experience and/or four years electrical experience.
- Must pass NASSCO assessment or be in a training program.
- Ability to use power and hand tools and read composite blueprints, computer printouts, and Navy standards manuals required.
- Must have ability to work at heights, in confined spaces, and be available to work any shift.
- Must comprehend written and verbal instructions and hear warning signals, read and comprehend safety instructions, regulations and warnings.
- Must be DBIDS Eligible; DBIDS In-Hand Preferred
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42368
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.