- Hook ups, terminations, pulling wire and installation of equipment.
- May work from blueprints, sketches, or written and verbal instructions as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires previous electrical experience aboard naval vessels
- 5 or more years’ experience in shipyard repair work.
- Technical training preferred
- Willing and capable of working on government and commercial vessels
- Enter and move through manholes to reach and work internally confined spaces
- 10hr OSHA
- Must be able to pass pre employment background and drug screen
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41928
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.