- Current multi-pin certification
- Current fiber optic certification is a plus
- Perform removal and installation of various electrical system components IAW drawings: Overhead lights, Receptacles, Heaters, Distribution Panels, 1 MC Speakers.
- Remove, install, inspect, repair, replace, troubleshoot, and test electrical equipment (with little or no supervision required): MTR Controllers, Interior Communication Systems, Distribution, Systems, Take and read measurements.
- Insulation resistance – using a 500 volt megger
- Amps – using a clamp-on amp meter
- Volts – using a volt meter
- RPMs – using a strobe tach or hand held tach
- Prep, tie-in, and connect cables to switchboards and load centers.
- 3+ years’ recent experience as a Marine Electrician.
- Must be able to obtain a Government facility security badge (DBIDS/RAPIDGate)
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and background check.
- May be required to travel to multiple locations in the course of a work day.
- Must be willing to work locally and out-of-state.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40773
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer