- Install and repair wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services aboard vessels and in shipyard facilities
- Must be able to read and interpret standard constructions drawings and specifications
- Must be familiar with all aspects of craft specific marine constructions from design through installation and testing
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Marine Electrician
- Must have a good working knowledge of systems operations and job-related tools, gauges, meters, etc.
- Must Pass Pre Employment Drug Screen and background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39368
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer